Frozen Shoulder is a condition in which movement of the arms gets restricted. Patient is unable to lift the hands perform various routine tasks. This condition is very uncomfortable but can be treated with the help of Acupressure.
Acupressure is so effective in treating frozen shoulder that even after first sitting or treatment improvement can be noticed. For treating left shoulder points on the left hand and feet should be treated and similarly for right shoulder press the points on the right side. I have personally used this on few people and saw that they got visible benefits after the first treatment itself. I have created a reflexology chart which can be referred for some of the points.
Points for Treating Frozen Shoulder
- Below the little finger on the palm. This point is located approximately 1 inche from the line where little finger ends on the palm. This point is for the shoulder and is located on both the palm and feet. Press this point for around 1 minute. See the point number 8 on the reflexology chart.
- On the entire of the thumb. Especially the outer and inner edges of the thumb and the back of the thumb. See point Press these for 2 minutes. See the point number 9 on the reflexology chart.
- Edge of the base of the thumb. This region is located below the thumb and outer edge of the palm. Press it for 1 minute. See the point number 2 on the reflexology chart.
- Press the point which is located at the center point of the back of the wrist for half a minute.
- Press on the channel between the bones on the back of the palm, starting from top till the wrists. Press each channel for half a minute.
Repeat the set once more and then do it on the feet. This should be done twice a day and in case of severe problem it can be done thrice a day. You can see that immediately after the treatment the patient can experience the improvement in the condition if they try to move their arms.
6 Simple Shoulder Exercises for Stiff and Frozen Shoulders
Treating Leg Pain with Acupressure
Hasta Uttanasana (Raised Hands Pose) – Improve Back and Shoulder Strength
Improve your Upper Back and Shoulder Strength with Virbhadra Asana 1 (Warrior Pose – 1)